PACIFIC CONNECT COMMUNITY
ICDP invites Australian and Pacific Island emerging leaders to participate in a series of Dialogues and activities designed to help cultivate relationships between individuals and organisations. Through attendance at these activities, participants become members of a network called the ‘Pacific Connect Community’.
The Pacific Connect Community provides a valuable platform for its members to continue collaborations and generate projects and activities to enhance and increase the network, learn from each other and potentially create new business opportunities. The Community provides an avenue for individuals to amplify their voice and impact by working together.
- Improved access and connectivity to individuals and networks in Australia and the Pacific
- Raised visibility of achievements within own country and through ongoing connections to Australia and the Pacific
- Platform to create new opportunities – career, community, business and culture
- Access to funding for engagement activities/events and for developing business opportunities
- New opportunities to build connections with Australian government, business, academia, civil society and individuals
- Increased access to specialised and tailored mentoring and capacity building
- Open access to the broader Pacific Connect/ ICDP / Global Access Partners alumni community
- Flexibility to shape/influence the Community for mutual benefit
The Community operates as a ‘self-managed’ network and alumni group, with support from ICDP including provision of access to mentoring and coaching, assistance with promotional initiatives, identification of investors and opportunities for financial support.